Smart Factory Reelstorage 4.0
Since 2011, MIMOT has been developing and implementing the priciples of Industry 4.0 and the future smart factory rules for all products.
The new Smart Factory Storage System is a fully automatical system
Developing and implementing the principles of Industrie 4.0
SmartFactory Systems are the heart of industry 4.0
Intelligent networked machines, self-learning and self-optimizing processes
Optimization of value streams: Through the use of value stream process combined with intelligent material handling solutions can be reached much more efficient value streams.
- The modular build up of it take care of all requirements of the customer.
- The System works without any operator.
- A lot of Options are possible to integrat in the system at any time e.g. AGV, X-Ray counter, drying Module with option to heat it up till 40°C
- The system is self-learning and self-optimizing
- The average storage times are less than 20sec / reel.
- Several full automatic I/O station can be defined.
- The full ESD capability has been certified by 2 independent institutes.
- Capacity more than 20,000 reels are possible
An additional stock receipt module (option) allows for reception of reels – independent of current setup operation at the setup station.
To ensure fast access to materials the system is equipped with separate reception and withdrawal stations.
Integrated setup station
To ensure a fast setup operation the setup station is integrated into the input/output station of the ML Terminal.
Pick2Light shelves integrated/standalone
The shelves are connected with the software system. Storage locations can be identified via light signals. Storage locations are suited for: JEDEC trays, sticks, feeders, tools, stencils, test fixtures, and many other accessories.
Supports the operator during receipt/withdrawal of reels and during the setup procedure. Includes a complete enterprise resource planning system (ERP).
Reels from 7 to 15 inches
Depending on the system configuration, users can store reels from 7 to 15 inches diameter and 8 mm to 56 mm width.
Freely configurable storage place
Due to a sophisticated design each container can be freely configured for any reel size (7″ to 15″/8 mm – 56 mm).
Connectivity options to all common ERP systems (SAP etc.). Direct comparison of stock data with a higher-level system.
MLT Compact – Manufacturing Logistics Terminal Compact (MLT)
MLT-COMPACT – THE SMALLEST UNIT FOR SMT PRODUCTION
- Up to 1500 SMD Reels
- Compact Input/Output Module
- Automatic Inventory Function
- Footprint ca. 2m²
- Software-assisted Storage Logistics
- Separated Input/Output
- Reels from 7″ to 15″ and Jedec Trays