Dear Customers and Partners,
The Coronavirus has turned public life and the economy upside down. In times like these, the well-being of our employees, their families and all our fellow men needs to be everybody’s number one priority.
In order to keep our business open for you without putting our employees at risk, we have taken various protective measures:
- A great number of our employees is working in home-office
- All meetings and other contact takes place by use of digital communication (Skype/MS Teams/phone etc.)
- Our production workers are working in shifts to decrease the number of people being in the company at the same time
- All employees are asked to reduce all social contact to a minimum and to create a distance of at least 1.5 meters to other people
We are glad to inform you that none of our employees has been affected by a Corona infection so far and we do everything we can to make sure this won’t change in the days and weeks to come.
What can we offer you in these challenging times?
- We are open for business and support you with all available measures
- We offer digital support and updates for machines (e.g. Win 10 upgrades)
- We offer digital workshops and instruction sessions for service calls, installations and other issues (e.g. domain connection, user interface and functions, template creation in the OK PrintCenter, etc.)
- We ship spare parts and consumables (incl. tape and labels) for as long as our stock is running out (after that, we cannot guarantee a quick delivery in these uncertain times)
Please note that due to the current situation there might be certain delivery delays. Please make sure you have enough consumables and spare parts in stock to keep your production up and running and be prepared for the uncertain situation during the coming weeks.
For all other desired services or questions feel free to get in touch with us. Our sales and service teams are still available via e-mail, phone and skype.
Special times like these ask for individual solutions and teamwork. Together we will get through this crisis.
We hope the situation will soon improve and we wish you patience and strength during these difficult days. But most importantly:
Stay healthy, stay safe.
Your Otto Kuennecke Team.